Friday, December 24, 2010

HAPPY SOLSTICE, Merry Christmas, and YOU rock!!!

My Turtle love,
 we are back in our Tipi!! We have spent the last four days in Rapid, three of them by choice, the last one was due to weather! :)  My gawd, what fun we had! Holiday shopping, hanging out, celebrating solstice, enjoying being together!!!
First, (literally) we went to the solstice spiral among some of our dearest friends!!! ohh how beautiful, and fun, and just RIGHT on. Then we went back to Auntie Karen (B) house and you had a blast running about with the children as Ina and At'e had a blast talking with our friends whom we love dearly.  Eventually, we headed back to the hotel, where we all just crashed!
  Then the next few days, we just did whatever we felt like doing. We were going to come home yesterday, but there was an ice storm overnight and we couldn't get home..{now if we'd already moved to MT...we'd have had no problem :) } So, we just all hung out again. :) We let you have some of your presents because you were getting quite tired of being cooped up. I cant' blame you!
  Today, we left rapid....headed for home...Ina had to let Ate' drive since i was totally freaked by the roads, you my little darling, were lila kuja... we were very worried.  Finally when we hit Wall, you couldnt take it anymore, and were really miserable.  I unstrapped you, took you to the back, laid you down and massaged you and then sang you songs.  Before we knew it, we were at Kadoka.. you were not ready to get back in your seat... and you were better, but not well yet.  I had to go in the station and Olega.... when I came back, you were better! You cesli'd and were completely better! I went back to check on you, you looked up at me, and said, you face bright: "Ina, you healed me!"  It was so sweet, I about cried! (good tears) From that moment on, you were 100%  fine! I was relieved! I was also so grateful that I was able to heal you.  That is what Ina's are for. I'm so honored that we have the connection that enables me to heal you.  I have a big wonderful job being your Ina, but it's in moments like that, when I know I'm doing it right.
I've always known I was a healer..but in that moment, i was able to heal the most important being of all.
I love you dearly. I'm so grateful for you. There is more to say, but I have run out of time. oxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

~Karen~ said...

you have great stories to tell keep writing. love and peace john b