Thursday, November 4, 2010

Amazing things happening to me left and right!!

This is such an important site.....http://www.teach-through-love.com

Every parent needs to add it to their pre child research as well as add it to their day to day reading/reminding/living list.

In other AMAZING news... due to my last article at Life As A Human (http://lifeasahuman.com/2010/parenting/babies-mother-nature%E2%80%99s-alert-system/

I have been told by the Dunstan baby Institute, that I will be getting a scholarship so that I can get my certification! I'm so happy about this, I'm incredibly honored, and grateful, and blown away.

This is such an important amazing thing that I will now be able to help parents communicate with their babies easier, which will in turn help them build a life long bond and develop communication that will last their whole lives!!

Another great thing is.. that I have found an illustrator for my children's books!!! woo hoo!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

All great things indeed! Elated for you.
Blessings,
Wendy