Saturday, April 24, 2010

the other side...

I've been quiet on here for so long. 
I've been marinating.
I do have a lot to say, I just need quiet for me. Now.
I/we are in the middle of "what are we going to do next?" it's exciting, and scary.
I'm not sure why its scary though. it never has been. I have been using the excuse, well, I'm a mother now, i can't just uproot my daughter, (really myself) and scamper about freely.
But really, come on.
 why the hell not.
what better time to do it?

What, I want to stay in one place where I can be pushed on to send my daughter to mind/hear/soul jail? Um, don't think so.
What, I want to teach my/our daughter that if you are afraid of something it is better to just sit tight and live your life from scared point? UM, NO.
 Really we have been living an adventure and  life lesson. We own our own ranch, and all the things we asked for.
and we still weren't happy.
But, it gave us perspective and lessons.
what more could we ask for.

Now, the path is clearer.

It's up to us to take that step.
Do we want to be the brave people cunksi knows us to be....or the meek, play it safe people who live but are not alive?

No comments: