Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ina thoughts...

Mi Cunksi,


As we still ponder the decision to go or stay, we think we have come up with a solution that will work to everyone's liking.  But more on that later.

  As I cruise around my various blog sites...(all Ina blogs, of course.) many of them are from parents raising children in a different country, and different cultures. Some homeschool, a few unschool, and some go to regular school.  It's all so interesting to read the experiences they are having, and what is "new" in the educational fields.... I am always trying to stay on top of this, as your school years are not too far off. If we stay on the ranch for another year, you're Ate' and I have  picked out the preschool you will be attending.  However, if we move, whether it be north of here, or back to vtown, I don't have the first clue where I'll send you. And while you may not always go to regular school, I think it will be good for you to go to preschool; especially here, since this town is SO void of anything positive/educational/experiential for a tiny one to do.
  But it's all very exciting. The biggest goal is for us to all be back together again.  And we just can't do that here, the cost of living here and in this house, is just too high for us.  It's a beautiful home, on a gorgeous land, but it's not our forever home.  It will be great for some one else. 

  I've been interrupted and now have lost my thread. I guess I'll come back when I remember it.

1 comment:

Layla said...

Aww, this sounds like an adventure!

Not all adventures start easily, many interesting experiences may come of this though!

Wishing you good luck on the way!