Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's late and I should be sleeping. But I took a power nap when turtle went down.

It's been insane over here. For over a bloody week, turtle and i were SICK. We got that darn pig flu. it was miserable. We got the cold part of it, thankfully, I wouldn't want the puking/pooping part of it. It was horrible because what they say is true.. you feel like crap, then you feel better, then you feel even worse than you did before. Finally, it got so bad that we had Uncici and Tankasi do a healing on us and a protection for Mihigna. And then we got better.
and stayed better.
Thankfully.

I heard on the radio today that the swine flu is affecting, and killing more American Indian and Alaskan natives than any other population. I'm not suprised. There are still and will continue to be, so many strains of wasicu diseases out there that, all these decades later, our bodies will not be able to fight off.

I have been taking it pretty easy this week, I'm on my moon, so no cooking, which sucks. I LoVE cooking, it's one of the joys of my day. I miss cooking so when I'm able to, I am thrilled.

Our weather is BITTERLY cold, way to cold to play outside...so we have been doing all kinds of inside things...she continues to grow and amaze and amuse me/us to no end! I wish I could remember right now the funny things she does/says.

I'm tired, and rambling, so I'm going to go for now.
MBB

No comments: