Monday, August 3, 2009

Why there are no pics and weekend happenings.

I read today's post by mamascup and went immediately took many of my photos of turtle down. I don't usually post pics of her, because I don't trust the internet, or the sickos out there. I only started posting pics because I figured they would be fairly safe. Guess not. I should have just listened to myself, as I usually do. I started doing it because R told me that one of the reasons other mom's blogs are so read is because they do a lot of the things I don't. Meaning, post lots of pictures and write about a lot of personal family things.

I probably will never do this, because I am super protective of my family and will not risk her safety for increased readership. It's just not worth it. So, I'm sorry, but I have pulled many of the turtle pictures down. If you want to see her, I may set up a password protected account and you can see them there.

Anyway, our weekend was really good, we went out and collected sage. It was a gorgeous day, sunny and warm and as I was listening to the highway traffic in the distance, I got all itchy for the road. Unfortunately, my wallet is on the lean side. So, no road trips in the near future. After collecting sage, we went home and hung out and visited with our friends from out of town.

Today, we finally made it to story time and she had a blast! They heard a story about painting, then they went out and painted a square on the front of the library walkway. Everyone loved turtle's painting and thought it was hilarious how well she could paint. She's an old pro. Painting is one of her favorite pastimes.
She really loved it and saw her friend there and got to hang out with her for awhile. Then we had lunch out and came home for a nap. I can't believe how fast she is growing. I can't believe its august.
I can't believe it's going to be sept and her birthday.

I'm off to do Ina art.

more later.

No comments: