Thursday, August 27, 2009

Free Rides and a playdate

I went to rosebud fair last night, because the tribe opened the carnival for FREE from 6-10, so there were tons of people there!! Turtle had so much fun!!! I got some pics on my phone, but I'll have to download them.
Today turtle has a play date with some children from France. I met their mother shortly after we moved here, at the local coffee shop. They are always traveling here once a year, and we finally get to get together! I'm sure turtle will enjoy it, since she loves other children.
I don't have much time to write today, perhaps I will be back later.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hi! Just stumbled across your blog and I just wanted to tell you how interesting I think it is. I really like how honest you are - so I added you to my blog roll. I also look forward to learning about your culture. If you have time, come visit my blog at www.emilylovescookies.com