Wednesday, July 8, 2009

another day in the country

wow, i cant believe we finally have internet!! Getting it has been a struggle let me tell you. I didn't miss not having television, but i did miss not having internet.

It was another great day in the country. We had some friends over who absolutely spent last night and most of today enjoying our amazing view while we visited. then after they left, turtle and I went outside and walked around the property. I drove her around in her stroller, and got a nice workout!
tonight, I watered our vegetables and herbs, and they are looking good, we have a few squash, tomatoes, peppers, and celery. As well as rosemary, stevia, basil, oregano.
A storm is rolling in, so I want to go watch it. turtle sleeps heavily, she is a country turtle now. and she loves it!!!

There is so much work to be done yet, outside work, but we're excited, because the possibilities are endless. oh! lightening, gotta go!

No comments: