Thursday, March 12, 2009

My day...

Even though today was still too cold to play outside, turtle and I managed to have a lot of fun! We didn't do anything big and exciting, but we did household stuff. Dishes, vacuuming, laundry is all very exciting to a baby. Then we played down in the romper room and she gave me a laugh when she lay down beside me and did sit ups with me.
I left this for a few hours this evening for me time, and got a lot of work on my manuscript done, so I was very happy. Then I came back to my snuggly little turtle, who is always so happy to see me. So we did more house stuff, then took a bath and had some more snuggles, before she went off to sleep.

I really don't have much interesting to say right now.. I'm rather boring at this moment... I guess I will go satiate my NYC housewives addiction. Yah, this is what it has come to.. ehh, will this winter EVER end????????

1 comment:

Hot Belly Mama said...

I always enjoy your posts. Even the simples ones. :)