Sunday, February 15, 2009

weekend

What a whirlwind weekend we had.
We headed to the big city to hang out and do some shopping. It was stressful getting there, because we were told that the interstate was closed, long story short, it wasn't, but there was some ugly weather.
we got past that and to our destination. That night, I got to spend some time with my dad (birth) and my stepmom. He is in the new movie Imprint, so we all went to borders to see him (and the other stars of the movie)sign autographs. It's really cool, because my dad is going to be 90 this year, and this is his 37th movie. He really loves making movies. It was fun, but we didn't get to stay long, because turtle was tired. So, we went back to the hotel and tried to crash, but she was overtired, so sleep did not come for a few hours.

Somewhere along the way we all got sick. or something. We are all having nose issues and turtle has a cough that is of concern to us. We think it is from the dry forced air from the crappy hotel we stayed in the first night up there. But, either way, she is not feeling well and neither are we. I'm consumed with worry over her.. mihigna has me so paranoid about pneumonia because of her cough. I need to go find some holistic remedies for a baby and a nursing mom. I put vicks on her feet, which is helping so far. She has never been sick really. once last year, she had a small cold that lasted three days.. but other than that, she has never been ill.

I'm tired, there is more to say, but I'm merinating right now, so there isn't much I'm ready to say.
I'm going to go write, or work on my paper.

Toksa,

No comments: