Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I got tagged, fun survey

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!

Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? YES

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? YES

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Elated and nervous because of previous losses.


4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? NO

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 33

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Intuition

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? I don't remember.. we kept it to ourselves for at least four months.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? YES


9. DUE DATE? Labor Day 07. I kid you not.

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? OH yes I was sick everyday for the first three months, and only had four hours of my day where I wasn't sick.

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
All kinds of things, the first three months, all I ate were BK whoppers and pickles. Then i ate all the fruit i could get my hands on.
I ate pickles by the jar(the large ones, the vat kind.) and cherries by the quart.

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? NOTHING. I Was totally thrilled to be pregnnat

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Girl

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? NO, I wanted a girl, and knew we were having one. (intuition and a dream)

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 15 pounds

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Yes

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
I was given two, and I knew about both of them.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Absolutely nothing went wrong.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Yankton SD

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? From start to finish, 5 hours and 26 mins.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My husband

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My husband

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? completely natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? NOPE. NOTHING. I DID IT ALL WITHOUT DRUGS, AND IT WAS WONDERFUL AND FUN.

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6.9

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? Two days after her "due date".

30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?

31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 16 months

No comments: