Thursday, January 1, 2009

A new year, a lot of nothing...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

We didn't stay up to ring in the new year, again. We have not stayed up till midnight in quite a few years. We're old farts. Ha! Ha!
Now that we are parents, we are REALLY old farts...LOL.

We spent the night up north and had a lot of fun and some yummy food. We woke up to snow, which is gorgeous because out here in the country, it looks magical. The snow lays on the hills and dusts the cedar trees.
We tried to take turtle out for a bit this morning, but it was much too cold. The wind that never ceases to blow here. Living in town, it is easy to forget about the wind. Such a downer, living in town. I can hardly wait to get out of town, be back in the open.
I want to go take pictures today, but I don't know if I will be able to. I really long to go hiking, but not sure if that will happen either. The New Year's Wacipi is going on here in town, and so we will definitely go to that..
Since christmas, time has just seemed to be a blur; it was here, then gone, and even though there was a week in between, I can't really say we did anything fun. I resorted to putting turtle in the car and going for a drive just so we could get out of the house. There were so many beautiful pictures to be taken, but I couldn't stop or get out because turtle was with me, and it was too cold for her to be out in it.

I'm just blabbing on and on wiht no real point. But, I wanted to get a new post up, so you would all know I was still here.

I hope your holidays were good, and I will come back when I have some thing good to say.
I'm way behind on my december posts, I have them, they are just sitting in my camera. I'll get them up and there will be a plethora of pictures.

No comments: