Monday, January 19, 2009

I"m here

There has been so much going on, i haven't had time to get on here.
The weather has been much warmer, it's sad when 40 * is considered weather appropriate for playing outside. But it has been, so we have been out! We even got to go hiking on saturday!! I was so happy! Pics to follow.
On Sunday, we had lunch wiht the IL's and spent the day up there, had a blast! I got to watch most of the inagural concert. Man, that was so powerful, it brought tears to my eyes! I didn't get to see all of it, because turtle had to go down for a nap. But, when we got home that night, it was being re played, so I got to see the end. Man, after obama spoke, and Beyonce' sang the anthem, I really started crying, it was so powerful! I get teary-eyed easily at powerful things. The whole concert, program was great, there were many times of tearyness for me. I love Obama, if I ever met him, I totally give him (and his family) a HUGE Hug!! He/They seem so huggable.


Our little turtle continues to be amazingly wonderful,kissable and huggable! Ohh, I can never get enough of her!! She's soo awesome. And she continues to be the funniest person I know, in the smallish category. I could have named her funny turtle instead.

Anyway, there were other bits of news, important things to say, but they take energy that I don't have. They are deep things, and I'm not in the mood for deep right now. I will come back and post them later.

Ok,
for now,
toksa,
MBB

1 comment:

Hot Belly Mama said...

I wish I could have seen that! Hugs to you.