Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I'M MUCHLY HAPPY!!!
My man won the election, oh, in case you haven't heard! HA ha!
I caught the tail end of his acceptance speech and saw Oprah leaning on some guys shoulder crying the same tears that were falling down so many people's faces, as well as my own. No, you anti-obamans, ours were HAPPY tears!
I can't fucking believe it, and yet I can.
My daughter went with us to the polls to vote today, (and tried to vote herself) which I will get to put down in her baby book that she was 13 mos old during one of the most important election years in MY life time, as well as hers. Well, hopefully this will only be ONE of many important, life changing elections in HER lifetime.
I'm so excited, I'm so relieved, things feel much lighter, much safer now.
I'm so happy, I wish I could give Obama a BIG hug, though, now that he is gonna be the Prez, I'm sure his body guards wouldn't like that too much. But the world needs more hugging anyway.

I am so happy I am goofy!
I want to run down the street shouting whoo hoo's at the top of my lungs... drive down the street with confetti and blow my horn! But, in this majority mcain supporters, I don't think that would go over to well.
I am only nine miles from teh state line, but I miss being a Sodakan, and having to vote in NE was a bit sad. SD is my HOME and my HEART.
Gotta get back there, ASAP!!!!!
be well, sleep more peacefully now that we have this gentle, knowlegeable papa bear in our corner.

1 comment:

Hot Belly Mama - taking it all back said...

Hi, I just found your blog and I am thrilled to meet another peace-loving President Obama supporter. I hope he changes the face of our nation. :)