Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SNOW!!!!!

It's gonna snow!! I"m so excited! Granted, I live in a town where I don't HAVE to get in my car to go to the store... so I don't have the heavy worry of having to drive in it. Mihigna will drive, but since he is only like...five blocks away..no worries!

I had a tooth pulled today. And since he may read my blog.. I will not mention much about it. Other than... I was living on ibuprofen until after turtle's afternoon nap. I didn't eat a lick of food until 8 p.m. this evening.
I miss Matt Knutson, DDS... the sweet, gentle dentist in verm town.

SIGH.
But I feel better without the broken tooth in my head. Yah, forgot to tell you that story. oh well.
There was a LOT of pain.. and tears. and ibuprofen.

Anyway..moving on....SO!!!!
I got the rough draft of the treatment for the movie. Very powerful, very intense. I find that funny to say since I'm the author of it!!!( The piece he is using for the movie.) It made the hair on my arms stand up... to see my story in "live form." So, I have to take notes and we'll have a conference on it tomorrow or the next day.
Holy shit..this is really gonna happen. I can't believe it.
I gotta go now.. turtle is waking up.

1 comment:

Kim Wentz said...

Snow, oh boy! What part of the country are you in? I love snow, but I'm not ready for it! Autumn is my favorite season; and it's too short!

What's this about a movie? I must have missed a post or something?

Have a beautiful day!
Kim