Monday, October 13, 2008

Rest In Peace, Kitty

the world is a bit smaller tonight, a bit less bright.
A dear cousin of mine, (from my adopted family) passed away this evening after a hard battle with cancer. Alcohol and cancer are the two things that have taken my family members from me. I'm waay out here and they are in IN. The funeral will be on friday, and I doubt I will be able to make it.
She was a wonderful person, she raised beautiful, wonderful, well adjusted children to adulthood, she has a wonderful, kind, gentle hilarious husband.
she will be missed.
she had the best laugh.
The world is a bit smaller tonight.

Kitty, I'll miss your presence here on Unči Maka, but I know you are happy now. Oy'aka Tuwin "Mitakuyepi," ki Mis. Uŋsičilake, Mani wasté.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.