Tuesday, August 12, 2008

back

So, I'm getting ready for the juried art show, and trying to get some photos together for that, and not really even giving a shit if something wins or not at this point. I mostly want people to see my new work and go from there. It would effing rock if I got some yummy prize money, but if not, some contacts would be a nice consolation prize. LOL.
As a result, I'm trying to get my artsy grooove back. I feel like my artsy stuff/self has gotten put in the closet when I had cunksi. Well, everything sort of did. These last 10 months have been ALL about her. While that provides for a healthy balanced little girl, it produces an unbalanced, Ina. Not good. So, I'm trying to strike the balance back to middle. So, to kick it off, I"m having my hair done, and died. In my old fashion, it will be a cool color. I'm not revealing anything, you'll just have to wait and see!
It will be fun!

No comments: