Tuesday, July 1, 2008

breezily

I can only post for a minute, before I rush off to to bed, and snuggle with mihigna and cunksi.

It has been fabulous around the artichoke patch lately. Hot sunny days, a warm curly haired turtle learning to walk about, as we spend time together. We are still as intermeshed in each other as we were when she was new, but now it is different. She plays by herself more, while occasionally looking up to make sure I am still there; and then comes scurrying over to snuggle in my arms or settle in for asanpi.
She loves flowers and people and animals and nature.
I love her so.
She is my little turtle.
She still amazes me!

In other news, I have some new exciting art projects and professional projects flowering all over... that is great. more on that later. i gotta go abu.
be well, rogue

No comments: