Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend and other news

We went to the lake on Sat and had a lot of fun!! Baby girl loved being in the water and Mihigna loved being able to fish, even if he didn't catch anything. I really didn't do anything other than chase baby girl around.
I have been looking for a wooden high chair for Cunksi since I don't want her to have a plastic one, as I'm sure they are all made with nasty off gassing plastic, stuffed with toxic foam and I refuse to put her in such a toxic seat. I've found some really cool ones, that are made right here in the USA!! Woot! Woot! I don't get much time to browse the net, but I found it at tiptoe turtle......(how appropriate hey?)
Baby girl is sleeping right now, so I"m going to go and see if I can't get a smidgen of writing done.

No comments: